How to Register
Registering for Fishers Parks activities is now easy with our online system. Directions below are for registering on a desktop or laptop device which is highly recommended.
- Create your new Fishers Parks Account in our Registration Portal. Click on “Log In/Create Account”, and select the blue Create Your Fishers Account button on the drop down menu.
- Enter your information and set up a username and password. Click next.
- To add children and other family members to your account, click the "Next Step: Other Account Members". Enter any additional household members with an accurate date of birth. Click “Save & Close”. If you receive an error message, please make sure that both the information in Step 1: Account Holder tab and the Step 2: Other Account Members is completed.
- You can now browse the activities catalog by activity you are eligible to register for, age group, location, categories, or days of the week! You can log back into your account at any time to check:
By Mail or In-Person
Complete a registration form (PDF) and return the form with payment to:
8100 E. 106th Street, Suite 150
Fishers, IN 46038
Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (excluding holidays).
Non-residents registering for an event, program, ticket, or wristband will pay 50% more than Fishers residents. (Example: A Fishers resident pays $5 for a ticket, and a non-resident pays $7.50.) Non-residents are defined as anyone who does not pay taxes to the City of Fishers. Free events are free for non-residents.
Payments can be made by credit card, check or cash (by mail or in person only). Please make checks payable to: The City of Fishers.
Inclement Weather Policy
We will make every effort to hold programs as scheduled, while keeping the safety of our participants in mind. We follow these safety protocols:
- If Hamilton Southeastern Schools have closed for the day due to weather, Fishers Parks & Recreation activities scheduled to take place before 4 p.m. will also be canceled.
- If Hamilton Southeastern Schools are on a delay, activities will run as scheduled unless extenuating conditions apply. If the delay impacts your ability to attend the activity, please call our office at least one hour prior to the start of the activity.
A city resident is any person who resides within the corporate city limits of Fishers and pays the appropriate taxes to support City of Fishers Parks Department activities and services. Non-resident fees include a surcharge to help fund the indirect costs of the Parks & Recreation Department. Check your residency status via Hamilton County Property Reports.