The City of Fishers is excited to welcome Vertical Horizon and Tonic to the NPD AMP stage for a free show to kick off Spark!Fishers!
Friday, June 28 | 7 p.m., doors open at 5 p.m.
Nickel Plate District Amphitheater
Outside food and beverage is not permitted
Know Before You Go
- Tickets are free but required. Limited tickets are available at Fishers Parks & Recreation from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., at Sun King Fishers and at Mashcraft Fishers while supplies last.
- Gates open at 5 PM, the show starts at 7 PM
- No outside food or drink allowed (factory-sealed water bottles are allowed)
- No smoking or vaping permitted
- No re-entry or pass-outs once inside the gates
- Lawn chairs and blankets welcome
- Restrooms are located on the northwest corner of the AMP, inside the pavilion building on the south area of the lawn, as well as on either side of the pavilion. Handicap accessible restrooms are located in the northwest corner of the AMP and in the pavilion building.
- Please be sure to get your ID’s checked at the tents before you get in line at the bars, which are located on either side of the stage.
Parking is located in the Switch, Police, and Spark Apartment garages. Accessible parking is located in the Police garage. See a parking map.
The concert is free, but tickets are required. A limited number of tickets are available at organizations and businesses around the community. Tickets are available first come, first served, while supplies last.
- Fishers Parks & Recreation office (11565 Brooks School Rd., Fishers), available weekdays from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm beginning June 13
- Sun King Brewing, available beginning June 13 at the Fishers Tap Room (7848 E 96th St., Fishers)
- MashCraft Fishers (11069 Allisonville Rd., Fishers), beginning week of June 17.
About the Bands
Vertical Horizon released their breakout album, Everything You Want, in 1999. The album sold more than two million copies and the title track captured the #1 spot on the Billboard’s Hot 100 and Adult Top 40 charts, and became Billboard’s Most Played Single of 2000. Since then, Vertical Horizon has topped charts with songs like You’re a God, Best I Ever Had, Save Me from Myself, and The Lucky One. In February 2018, the band released their latest album, The Lost Mile.
Tonic’s musical career includes six top 10 singles, multiple Grammy nominations, and platinum albums. With their debut album, Lemon Parade, Tonic climbed charts with their hit song, If You Could Only See. The fourth studio album, Tonic, debuted on the Billboard 200 charts. The album also secured a spot in the top 50 on the Billboard Rock Album Charts and the top 25 on the Billboard Independent Album Charts.