Road closures will be in effect on Saturday, June 29. North Street and Municipal Drive will be closed all day.
Other closures include:
Road closures for the 5K Walk/Run begin at 7:30 a.m. Closures will be rolling and roads should reopen by 9:30 a.m. View the 5k route map. Closures include:
- 116th Street between Municipal Drive and Holland Drive (should be lifted by 8:15 a.m.)
- Lantern Road between 126th Street and Municipal Drive
- East Ellipse Parkway from Holland Drive to Saksons Blvd
- Saksons Blvd. from Ellipse Parkway to 126th Street
- 126th Street from Saksons Blvd. to Lantern Road
Road closures for the Spark!Fishers parade begin at 6:30 p.m. and should reopen around 9 p.m. View the parade route map. Closures include:
- Lantern Road between Commercial Drive and 116th Street
- 116th Street between Lantern Road and Holland Drive
- Holland Drive between 116th Street and Ellipse Parkway
- East Ellipse Parkway between Holland Drive and Sunblest Blvd
- Sunblest Blvd. between Ellipse Parkway and Lantern Road
In the event of inclement weather, the afternoon Street Fair, parade, and fireworks will be moved to Sunday, June 30, and updated road closure information will become available. Follow Spark!Fishers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and download the event app to stay up to date.