Special thanks to our Volunteers who have made the inaugural Spark!Fishers come to life!
- Al-Huda Foundation
- Boy Scout Troop 777
- Zeta Phi Beta
- HSE Football
- Fishers Football
- Cumberland Road Church
- Fishers Explorers Academy
- Parkside Church
- Gurdwara Guru Nanak Darbar Ltd
- Spark!Fishers Planning Committee
Volunteers will truly light Spark!Fishers inaugural year! The Volunteer Committee is recruiting energetic individuals and groups interested in lending their time to this dynamic event on Saturday, June 30.
Want to volunteer? Here are a few steps you can take to sign up:
- Learn about available opportunities.
- Visit fishers.in.us/volunteer.
- Complete a volunteer application, available for individuals and groups.
- Stay tuned for additional details!
Volunteer applications are appreciated by June 15. Individuals with additional questions are encouraged to contact the Volunteer Committee Staff Liaison, Dan Domsic at (317) 595-3151 or via email.